Terms & Conditions
Glossary of technical terms used:
Web browser; the piece of software you use to read web pages. Examples are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and Opera.
IP address; the identifying details for your computer (or your internet company’s computer), expressed in “internet protocol” code (for example 192.168.72.34). Every computer connected to the web has a unique IP address, although the address may not be the same every time a connection is made.
Cookies: Cookies are small text files stored on your device by a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) that hold information about your previous visits to our site. On returning to our site this stored information is fed back to us allowing us to offer you a more personal browsing experience. By using our site you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. For more information on cookies,
visit www.dataprotection.ie or www.whatarecookies.com
Amendment of Privacy Statement
- Gift cards are valid for five years from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- If a gift card gets lost or misplaced they cannot be reissued.
- A gift card can be used as payment or part payment for services provided at The Red Bank Restaurant.
- Gift cards must be presented at the restaurant, cift cards shown on mobile devices will not be accepted.
- Gift cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.